Well, this week has been crazy and i feel a little burnt out. I'm just counting the days until i go on vacation December 20th. Well, i guess it's not really a vacation for me until the 24th. I'll be driving back to Minnesota and dropping my girlfriend off in Nebraska on the way. I still will have to work remotely Monday to Wednesday.
My biggest concern right now is finishing my accounting final on the 16th and then a lot of my stress will be alleviated.
I'm trying to alleviated some of that stress by sitting in the massage chair with my lappy at work. it feels pretty nice.
Funny Story for the week. I went to Carls Junior today for lunch and got a #1 hamburger and fries....with extra fries. I had a lot of work to do so i got it to go. I have to preface this by saying that i love fry sauce (Google it if you are confused). They have fry sauce pumps in the store but they cant expect you to be satisfied with the small paper cups that hold nearly enough happiness for one fry. So me, being my clever self, asked for a water cup. Pointing my back to the counter so they could not see me loading up this water cup with sauce I managed to escape without being detected and went back to work. I obviously wanted to surf the internet for a few minutes and multitask as i ate. I had the fry cup and the fry box right next to each other and was in the motion of grabbing my fries and smothering them with that pink goodness. I guess i got into the routine of it when, without realizing it, my brain switched and i decided to put my hands in the fry sauce. Messy. I didnt even realize it for a few seconds as my brain, atempting to multitask, was trying to figure out why my fries had turned into a soft pile of goo. Being silently embarrassed, I had to quickly use all the napkins I had to clean up the mess i has unintentionally made. Lucky, the only people that know of this blunder are those that read this blog. Hope you enjoyed my Fry Sauce Faule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment